Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Windows does not Sleep with RTM and Chrome

guy.hanchet says:
I've been puzzling for some time as to why my PC sometimes did not sleep when idle. After some (well, a lot of) experimenting I have narrowed it down to the situation where I leave RTM open in Chrome. RTM left open in Firefox and Edge works as expected. Hardly fatal, but annoying.

powercfg /requests is supposed to show tasks that have explicitly asked to not sleep, but reports none.

Windows 10 64 bit Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36)
Chrome version: 47.0.2526.106 m
Posted at 6:46pm on December 21, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi guy.hanchet,
Thanks for letting us know about this. We've heard of a Google Chrome issue that causes this behavior. Is it possible to try closing Remember The Milk within Chrome to see if you're seeing that general issue?

If it's only occurring when Remember The Milk is open, can you contact us so we can get some more specifics about what's happening? Thanks!
Posted 8 years ago
guy.hanchet says:
It is only occurring when RTM is open. When RTM is not running in Chrome, Sleep occurs as expected.
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for clarifying. We see your email and will reply there to get some more specific details, thanks!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.