Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How can I change web app from old version to the new vesion (like in android application)?

andrey2512 says:
Hello!
How can I change web app from old version to the new vesion (like in android application)?
Posted at 9:55am on October 11, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi andrey2512,
If you have any questions about the Tester program, can you contact us so we can help you more specifically? Thanks!
Posted 8 years ago
jfkappes says:
I'm trying to share tasks with 2 collegues (who joined RTM on my request) but the operation fails. It looks like there is a conflict between the official interface and the new one I'm using (Mac and Web).
What do you suggest appart from swtching back to the old interface or turning pro ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards JFK.
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi JFK,
Sorry about that discrepancy while this is in testing! Currently you'd need to switch between the versions or any Pro contacts could also test the new features to use them alongside you.

(For others: This applies to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program—check it out if you want to know more!)
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.