Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problem syncing sent tasks through the web app

mchojrin says:
Hi:

I'm having the following problem: I use RTM together with other members of my team, both through Android and Web. I usually send some tasks to other members of my team. On the web version everything works fine, but on the Android app, when they complete a task I sent to them, it won't disappear from my todo list, resulting in a very uncomfortable cluttering of my own todo list.

I found a (Very poor) workaround: I uninstalled the app and re-installed it and the completed sent tasks disappeared, so I'm guessing there's a sync issue here.

Thanks
Posted at 6:08pm on September 12, 2015
(closed account) says:
I'm also have a sync issue between the web and my iOS app. I complete items in the iOS app and they are not completed on the web. I manually force a sync and it does not correct the issue.

I too have found that (the very poor option of) uninstalling and reinstalling the iOS app corrects the issue.
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for reporting this issue, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I've added both to our list to investigate. Let us know if you notice anything else in this regard, or have any other problems with sending tasks!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.