Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

No daily task reminder or summary?

alexander.johnson says:
I used to get a daily notification (via the RTM Android app) on my Nexus 5 (running 5.1.1) about all of the tasks I had due that day. Now I only get individual notifications for each task, and only if those tasks have a due time. I cannot figure out how to get this summary notification back, and have been emailing RTM for several weeks with no response. I know everyone is busy with all of the (generally great) updates to the service, but this is really driving me nuts. Please help!
Posted at 9:43pm on August 17, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi alexander.johnson,
We've responded to you by email, sorry for the delay!
Posted 8 years ago
danielec says:
I'm also having the same problem and not able to restore daily notification. My ticket #87257 is open since long time and I'm receiving no feedback on it. Can you share your reply?
Posted 8 years ago
Hi danielec,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket; I'm responding shortly.
Posted 8 years ago
chris.newbold says:
Yes, this. No daily reminders on Android since June or July. I've opened tickets and gotten some response, but still no actual fix. My account is up for renewal very soon and I will dump RTM if we cannot get a fix. The whole point of a to-do app is to get reminders. Needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed with RTM at this point after many happy years.
Posted 8 years ago
Hi chris.newbold,
If you're still awaiting a response, please let us know the case number so we can look into it.

Thanks to everyone for your reports, this is on our list to investigate!

(Also, keep in mind that this applies only to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program.)
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.