Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

The contact us link

shejyn says:
I sent an email via the "contact us" submission form. The email bounced back to me. No other means of contact is provided.
Posted at 3:28pm on June 18, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi shejyn,
If you're able to contact us from another address, that may work. (Particularly if you're contacting us from a Yahoo address, which may not send to us.)

Otherwise, you can also contact us via Facebook, Google+, and Twitter too. Links are available here: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/
Posted 8 years ago
eleuthardt says:
ALL yahoo and google addresses will most likely fail. I have submitted multiple help requests to no avail. If you are interested, I know what the issue is and probably how to resolve it. In the meantime, the bounce error will include the email that you send your support requests to. help@r...t..m...k.com
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi eleuthardt,
Sending from a Google address shouldn't fail, but sending from a Yahoo address probably will; it sounds like you're talking about their DMARC policy which is what most users have seen.

If anyone is seeing anything else, please let us know!
Posted 8 years ago
eleuthardt says:
This is absolutely DMARC that is causing the issue. I use Google Apps and have enabled a strict DMARC policy.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.