Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iOS push notification - service outage

(closed account) says:
According to your service page, there is a problem with the iOS push notifications. You refer to this as minor service outage. Now the app is for me totally useless (pro member). The App does not longer remind me. How long will it take until it is repaired? For a short-term assistance, I would be very grateful.
Posted at 9:40pm on May 20, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi heilen,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We're investigating the problem with iOS push notifications—the reason it's listed on our status page as minor is that it's not affecting all users. (We're looking into why that is and what's causing it. Sorry that you're one of the users affected!)

In the meantime, you may want to set up another reminder method—email, IM, SMS, Twitter—as others are unaffected. Hope that helps a bit!
Posted 8 years ago
xierox says:
Hi andrewski,

Any update on when the iOS push notification problem will be resolved?

Thanks!

James
Posted 8 years ago
dembo says:
RTM guys: You have to get working on the iOS notification problem: That's not a minor outage, that is an extended downtime. I sincerely hope you are not relying on RTM's push notifications to get you notified on your Todos...
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
This should now be resolved, but please contact us if you're still seeing any issues!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.