Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Input task-data and notes directly

hooijdonk says:
Hello,

When I enter a task, it first 'saves'. En then I have to search for it and enter extra task-data en notes. Is it possibe to enter directly?

Thanks!

Richard
Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Posted at 2:52pm on March 14, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Richard, unfortunately this isn't possible, but you might find the keyboard shortcuts useful -- after you press enter to add the task, you can press 'y' to jump to the add note field for that task.
Posted 17 years ago
quux says:
Personally I wish I had some way to make the 'Notes' tab always be the default selected one. Then I would see notes as I mouseover the different tasks. Also, some kind of icon or other visual indicator (maybe italic task title?) that signifies the task has a note would be greatly appreciated.

Certainly not an original idea - a search shows that many others have suggested this - I just wanted to get in yet another vote for making the 'Notes' feature a little more prominently usable.
Posted 17 years ago
rtm.beta says:
but if you add a task in a smart list, it disappears from the smart list, so the shortcuts don't work unless you are in a regular list. :(
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.