Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Stopped to work after Firefox 28.0 update

luca.palli says:
After the last Firefox update (28.0) the "Remember The Milk for Gmail Browser Add-on" has stopped to work. On the Gmail page RTM is not visible and the task tab is not present in the Gmail settings.
Downgrading Firefox to the previous version (27.0.1) the RTM add-on restart to work correctly.

I've the same problem on 2 different OSX computers, it's a new bug? You are working on it?

Thanks,
Luca
Posted at 4:39pm on March 29, 2014
luca.palli says:
Apparently this bug is only on OSX.
I've the same problem on 2 different OSX computers, but not on my professional Windows 7 computer!
Posted 9 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi luca.palli,
Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue. I've added it to our list to investigate.

Let us know if there's anything else I can help with in the meantime!
Posted 9 years ago
menko says:
Following up, I posted a message but I'm having the same problem and its still not working.
Posted 9 years ago
Hi menko,
Sorry this isn't available yet; we apologize for the inconvenience!

In the meantime, it is working in Chrome on OS X and in Firefox on other platforms. Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 9 years ago
luca.palli says:
Hi andrewski,

I'm a big fan of "Remember The Milk" (pro user), "Gmail" and "Firefox", I can hope you will repair it shortly?
Posted 9 years ago
luca.palli says:
Hi,

Apparently the new version (Firefox 29.0) that updates the interface (Australis) is also again compatible with the Gmail plugin.
You can close the issue.

Luca
Posted 9 years ago
Hi luca.palli,
I don't have any updates from our engineers currently, sorry -- and sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.