Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Deleted by mistake

morrie.ross says:
I deleted a task by mistake. Is there any way to retrieve it? I think I read somewhere about archives but now can't find reference to it. Any help will be appreciated.
Posted at 3:13pm on March 25, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi morrie.ross,
It's possible to archive a list, but this wouldn't apply to deleted tasks; deleted tasks are immediately deleted. Is it possible you had moved or completed it though? It may be worth searching to see if you can find anything matching that task's name.

Otherwise, please contact us and we can discuss anything else that may be possible. Good luck!
Posted 10 years ago
steve23606 says:
The fact that you can simply delete a task with one keypress and no confirmation is astonishing. This is poor functionality and pretty basic stuff. I really can't understand why Bob doesn't address this. It's not rocket science.
Posted 10 years ago
pachela says:
There is the "undo" in the desktop app, but you have to recognize your mistake quickly to use it. The Android app I'm using (third party) has no undo or confirmation step & I've deleted several tasks by mistake.

I'd love to see this addressed.
Posted 10 years ago
pachela says:
meant web app, not desktop
Posted 10 years ago
morrie.ross says:
I had items selected and hit Complete, meaning to just get rid of one item. Is there any way to show completed items?
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi morrie.ross,
That's great, since you can get those back by uncompleting them. You can view them in the web app or mobile apps by switching the views: see our instructions for the web app, but the mobile apps are similar.

Then, you can select them and uncomplete them.

Hope this helps!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.