Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Following up on quotes?

corey.biccum says:
As per my previous post my version of Gmail isn't supported yet with RTM, but I have a question.

I'm in sales and I email quoted to customers quite often, Ideally I'd like to add a task automatically 2 weeks after I email the quote to follow up on that quote. Is there any way to do this? I use IFTTT if that would help, could it search my email and find emails with the work quote in in the subject?

Any help would be great.
Posted at 2:38am on December 9, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi corey.biccum,
Aside from using the add-on and tweaking the date after it adds, what you could do is to forward your emailed quote to Remember The Milk (with our email service) with the subject of something like:

Quote number ^2 weeks

which would automatically be set to be due two weeks from today.

Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 10 years ago
corey.biccum says:
yes that does. The other thing I thought of after I posted this was I could BCC my rtm email and then it would show up in my rtm inbox and I can assign it a date from there.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi corey.biccum,
Sorry, I hadn't thought to mention that: if you don't mind adding properties after the task is added, you could definitely BCC your Inbox address to add the task right away!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.