Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Adding emails to tasks doesn't send them to RTM

dreamspy says:
When I add an email to Tasks following the directions given here:

http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/2007/12/rtm-gmail-task-management-goodness/

the e-mail should pop up as a task in RTM, but nothing happens. Any thoughts?
Posted at 4:08pm on September 4, 2013
dreamspy says:
This happens both in Firefox and Chrome using the extension. I've also tried the gmail gadget, with no luck.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dreamspy,
Only the add-on will monitor changes to your messages and automatically add tasks; the gadget doesn't "connect" your email and tasks in this way.

It sounds like you may have an unsupported Gmail version though; can you check our status page to see how to find your version and whether it's supported or not?

Let us know what you find!
Posted 10 years ago
dreamspy says:
Hi

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly. On the blog that I wrote it seemed like I could create a task linked to a certain e-mail?

I checked my gmail version and it's 51844375. Unsupported they say at the moment...

Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dreamspy,
Yes, the add-on works that way. You had mentioned also trying the gadget, but it's more of a small window to use Remember The Milk on its own (without integration with your Gmail).

Sorry about the unsupported version, but we now support this version as of today. :) Hope that helps!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.