Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Annoying push notifications on each completed task ( IOS 7 )

soroush.hakami says:
Every time I complete a task using the web interface, I get a notification saying "Task X should be completed today".

I have turned off notifications to my iphone altogether from rtm.com's settings.

Is this a known bug?
I'm running IOS7 if that's helpful information.
Posted at 5:46am on July 2, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi soroush.hakami,
We don't support iOS 7 currently, but let us know if you see the same thing in iOS 6. (We haven't seen any issues there.)

In the meantime, I'll pass this on to the engineers to keep an eye out for. Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
soroush.hakami says:
Well, what's awesome with Apple is that if you upgrade to IOS7, there's no way of downgrading to IOS6 ;-)

Well, my guess is def. that this error is only for IOS7, had it applied to all IOS platforms this forum would be swarmed.
Posted 10 years ago
msurtees says:
I'm getting this two. I completed a fast at 12:01 a.m. today. This morning at 8am I was notified it was due. Also, I'm getting about 6 notifications for each due task.

on iOS 7 GM
Posted 10 years ago
msurtees says:
Sorry...let me correct those spelling mistakes:

I'm getting this too. I completed a task at 12:01 a.m. today on iPad. This morning on iPhone at 8am I was notified it was due. Also, I'm getting about 6 notifications for each due task.
Posted 10 years ago
Hi msurtees,
While we don't yet support iOS 7, I know you've had a few notification issues in the past week, and I see you've contacted us by email also; I'll reply personally there and see what we can help with. :)
Posted 10 years ago
lindalawson2013 says:
When will IOS7 be available for Remember the Milk?
Posted 10 years ago
Hi lindalawson2013,
Bob's working hard on the update… but it's not quite ready yet! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.