Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail and Google Calendar

skadoo says:
I added the gadget to Gmail and even the calendar to Google Calendar, yet no tasks appear in either of those. Any way to fix this?
Posted at 2:39am on June 19, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi skadoo323,
Those display your tasks in a slightly different way, so any problems could be separate, or could be different symptoms of a more general problem.

The Gmail gadget displays upcoming tasks for the week, so you may want to make sure you don't just have tasks due further out or undated tasks (which you can set to show in the gadget's Options).

The daily and sidebar gadgets behave similar in Google Calendar, but of course the daily gadget will only show tasks on that particular day.

If you have any further problems getting either to show any of your tasks (for example, tasks you add due "today") and refreshing doesn't help, it'd be great if you could contact us to discuss more specifics.
Posted 10 years ago
skadoo says:
Please reach out to me and maybe I can do a remote desktop session and show the exact issues.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi skadoo323,
Unfortunately we don't associate account details on the forums, but if you're able to just send us a quick note at the contact link above, we'd be happy to coordinate with you to get some details about what's happening.

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.