Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Siri and Reminders

rustyellis says:
So I had everything set up perfectly. I would speak to Siri on my iPad and set a reminder that would be added to my remember the milk account. All of a sudden today, the reminders stopped going to remember the milk.

I wasn't sure where the reminders were going so I looked in the reminder application and there is a section under there that says remember the milk that has all of my tasks listed. I can't figure out why they are not listing or being forwarded to my remember the milk account.

Help!
Posted at 9:43pm on January 8, 2013
brendan says:
Hi rustyellis,
If you haven't done so already, you may want to try deleting the Remember The Milk CalDAV account from your iPad under Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. You can then re-add it using the instructions on the Siri page.

After adding the account again, if you're still unable to add tasks via Siri, please contact us so we can take a closer look.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
rustyellis says:
I went ahead and followed your instructions. I deleted the account and then created a brand-new account under the mail, contacts, calendar section. Everything went through successful and it showed a new calendar/reminders account that I called RTM.

I then went into the settings/reminders section and try to set this as the default but it is not showing up. The only option that is showing is to choose the default reminders section.

Posted 11 years ago
rustyellis says:
Also, it's not showing up under the default application for calendars.
Posted 11 years ago
rustyellis says:
I went ahead and followed your instructions. I deleted the account and then created a brand-new account under the mail, contacts, calendar section. Everything went through successful and it showed a new calendar/reminders account that I called RTM.

I then went into the settings/reminders section and try to set this as the default but it is not showing up. The only option that is showing is to choose the default reminders section.

Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi rustyellis,
We received your email on this and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
kevinkolb says:
Same problem.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kevinkolb,
Sorry, there may have been a temporary problem verifying a Siri account, but this should be working now. Let us know if you have any further problems!
Posted 10 years ago
vincent.vanderkruit says:
I'm experiencing problems - namely in Verifying the siri account.

It takes 60 seconds, then claims it can't verify.

Next the reminder list section is empty, not showing the Remember the Milk List.

What can I do?
Posted 10 years ago
brendan says:
Hi vincent.vanderkruit,
If you're getting stuck at "Verifying...", be sure you're adding a CalDAV account (as opposed to a CardDAV account).

If this problem persists, can you contact us via email so we can take a look?

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.