Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is RTM compatible with iOS 6?

kevin.thai says:
Reason I ask is because I want to install the GM version as I do not want to deal with the network congestion that inevitably going to happen with every major iOS update. I can't afford to have my RTM to not work for those couple of days if I update to iOS 6 lol

Posted at 12:28am on September 14, 2012
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kevin.thai,
We haven't announced official support for iOS 6 just yet, but keep an eye out on our blog for an update!
Posted 11 years ago
kevin.thai says:
Took the plunge over the weekend - can report no issues with iOS 6 so far so all is good!
Posted 11 years ago
ralfvd says:
IOS 6 and RTM works great.

Even an unexpected feature; if you sync Reminders with RTM (via webdav, as per instructions on https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/siri/ ) , and you select during an incoming call 'remind me in 1 hour', you'll get a "call back " in RTM . Unfortunately, in my case the reminder time is 3 hours instead of 1. Might be some timezone issue.
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
iOS 6 no longer has a Setting to select default Reminder, so the Siri "fix" no longer works.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi fergus.bremner,
This option is still there, but has been moved. In iOS 6, you can set the default Reminders list in Settings > Reminders.

We've updated the Siri instructions to reflect this.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.