Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Duplicate tasks on iPhone app

kevin.thai says:
Any reason why I have duplicated tasks showing on my account this coming Monday? When I log in browser my tasks for that day show as normal. I don't want to start deleting the duplicate tasks as they are all set to repeat and if I choose to stop repeat for the duplicated task I'm worried my genuine tasks will be also affected and stop repeating.
Posted at 8:54am on August 30, 2012
brendan says:
Hi kevin.thai,
If you're seeing a mismatch in the tasks between the web app and the iPhone app, can you contact us via email so we can take a closer look with you?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
kevin.thai says:
Thanks - deleting the app and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. Just for curiosity is there a reason why you can't just signout of the iPhone app and be able to sign in again. I think this would have solved the issue rather than having to delete/remove app and find in appstore again and redownload
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kevin.thai,
There are a few pieces of data that relate to the app itself that are left when you reset the app (which is available in the app's Settings), so we generally suggest just reinstalling it. There's not much advantage to just resetting it anyhow; the app's Settings are also reset, so those would need to be customized again anyhow.

Glad to hear that resolved the problem you were seeing! Let us know if you encounter any further problems.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.