Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Time Zone Problem

trantjd says:
I would reply to the other threads but they were all closed. This is really frustrating problem and I was curious if it is still a priority. It was mentioned as being a possible future improvement over 3 years ago.

Being able to support pro users who travel without having due dates get all screwed up seems like such a core feature of such an otherwise solid task app.

Whether it be an option to have the mobile apps always behave as if it's in the user's account setting's timezone or fix the back end handling to only care about the date when a user doesn't specify a time it's been frustrating as a user to have to deal with this shortcoming for so long!

I know that this overly simplifies the work that would be needed to fix this but I'm hoping it is a priority!

Thanks!
Posted at 3:13pm on August 8, 2012
brendan says:
Hi trantjd,
We don't have any announcements about adding support for shifting timezones at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to vote for this suggestion in our Ideas forum to show your support.

Thanks for your feedback on this.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.