Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show inbox on launch

eddible says:
Hey all,
Not sure what everyone thinks of the new UI on the iPhone but I've found it a bit frustrating. My issue is that on the old UI I could launch the app, and it would go directly to my inbox. I could very quickly swipe out/postpone what I had/hadn't done. It was quick and painless. With the new app, I launch it, it always forces me to pick a list to view then it's a case of tapping and holding to complete/postpone which just doesn't feel smooth or quick in the slightest. I appreciate it has to be this way to have the tile-based UI, but it just doesn't feel smooth to me.

Looking through the settings, I can't seem to find a way to change the default view on launch (so I instantly see my inbox when the app loads), is this the case or am I missing something? If not, would it be possible to see this ability added in?
Posted at 9:59am on August 8, 2012
brendan says:
Hi eddible,
It's not currently possible to set a default view for the iPhone app, but I'll make sure the development team gets this for review.

Thanks for your feedback on the app.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.