Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM iOS App Notifications??

nostradamion says:
Hello, I'm trying out the free version of RTM for a bit before upgrading to Pro, and I had a question about notifications on my iPhone. I've set up a number of tasks for today, and didn't get a notification for any of them. Does the app not provide banner notifications on the iPhone via the app, or are notifications only sent from the web app via text, e-mail etc? I enabled RTM in my iPhone's Notification Center, but still no luck.

Unfortunately, I already used my one "complimentary" sync today, and added the events directly to my phone after the sync. I'm hoping the app can notify me via a banner message in addition to sending a notification from the web app, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to make this happen.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Damion
Posted at 5:37pm on June 28, 2012
brendan says:
Hi Damion,
Our iOS apps do provide reminders via Push Notification, and these reminders will integrate with the iOS Notification Center. However, this feature is only available with the Pro edition of the app, so you won't be able to receive these reminders without upgrading.

Other reminder methods (email, SMS, etc.) are available to all users, even without an upgrade.

Hope that helps!
Posted 11 years ago
oriondream says:
Just to be clear - you do not offer offline notifications, only push? Even with the Pro version?
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
gary.doran,
Yes, that's correct: Remember The Milk reminders are offered as iOS push notifications (which is only available with the Pro edition of the app).

Hope that helps!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.