Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iCalendar list feed not appearing in Google Calendar

advantagepro says:
I selected the iCalendar feed from one of my lists and added it to my Google Calendar (it's a Google Apps for my domain if that matters). The feed appears correctly on the left side of my Google Calendar under Other Calendars and it displays the list name. However, none of the tasks are appearing on my Calendar. Each task has a date, time and duration and it's been well over 10 hours since I added the calendar so I think Google would have imported the tasks by now. Also, under settings I have "private addresses" enabled.

Is there anything I did wrong? Any settings that need to be changed? Please bare in mind that this is a iCalendar feed for only one of my lists. Not all of my lists.

Thanks in advance!

Posted at 12:50pm on June 21, 2012
brendan says:
Hi advantagepro,

Would you be able to contact us via email so we can take a closer look at this with you?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
advantagemichael says:
I figured out that I had to use the iCalendar Event feed. I was using the other one.

What is the purpose of the regular non-event iCalendar feed?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Glad to hear you got it working!

The non-events iCalendar feed exports your tasks as to do items. For example, if your calendar application includes a calendar component and a task list component, you could subscribe to this feed for the task list component.

Hope that helps!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.