Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Outlook 2010 Task Completion not Syncing to Milk

spsingletary says:
I am using Outlook 2010 with Google Calendar Sync and Milk Sync. I have noticed that ever since the recent iPhone upgrade, none of the task completions are being sent to my Milk account.

However, when I create a new task in Outlook or Milk, modify a due date, or categorie/list those changes are reflected. Simply opening a task in Outlook and marking it complete doesn't go through.

I have verified I have the most recent version of Milk Sync on my computer. I even went so far as to read the logs which ultimately tell me there are no activities to sync between Outlook and Milk.
Posted at 4:01pm on June 7, 2012
brendan says:
Hi spsingletary,
Would you be able to contact us via email so we can take a closer look at this with you and get some further details on your setup?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
spsingletary says:
I just submitted a contact email for this issue. I would like to keep the thread here for the benefit of the community.
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
spsingletary,
Thanks for getting in touch. We'll respond by email with some specifics for your situation.
Posted 11 years ago
spsingletary says:
I wanted to circle back on this issue. RTM Support identified that MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook add-in was disabled, which it is indeed disabled.

However, every time I try to activate the add-in within Outlook 2010, it stays in the Disabled Application Add-ins section.

Any thoughts on how to reactivate this add-in?
Posted 11 years ago
spsingletary says:
I tried uninstalling Milk Sync and reinstalling it. My log is even crazier now. I sent it in.

Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi spsingletary,
In general, once the add-in is enabled in Outlook it should stay enabled. If you're finding that Outlook is repeatedly disabling the add-in, there may be something else going on.

I've sent another reply to your email with some troubleshooting steps.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
boomiac says:
I've just installed the MilkSync trial with Outlook, and i get syncronized the tasks on the pc and iphone but not in the ipad. Why?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi boomiac,
Can you contact us via email so we can take a closer look at this?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.