Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Duplicates in iphone app

jnicholea says:
I frequently have random tasks under my due Today folder show up as duplicates. It's a minor annoyance, but I'm wondering if it's happening for anyone else as well? It happens when I sync my tasks, all of the sudden a duplicate task will show up next to an existing (this isn't mirrored on the site at all).
Posted at 11:02pm on May 21, 2012
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jnicholea,
Would it be possible to contact us on our site so we can discuss this via email? We'd like to get some details about what you're seeing and a screenshot or two. Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
action.manager says:
I have a slightly similar task duplication problem for quite some time and already contacted the RTM team about it.

Unfortunately we were unable to find the root cause.

I hope you do! And that this will solve my problem too... ;)
Posted 11 years ago
dansmith3592 says:
It was a problem about a year and a half ago and then it seemed to get fixed in a release. However I noticed that it has risen its ugly head again in the latest update. For me, it is only my repeating tasks that duplicate. I have not had any non-repeating tasks show up as duplicates.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi dansmith3592,
Would you be able to contact us as well so we can get some details on these duplicates?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.