Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

emailing note with a task doesn't work

lisa.boggs says:
I'm able to email tasks and lists of tasks without a problem. But when I try to add tags, notes, repeats, it doesn't work. I'm right now trying to send in a task with a note and I follow the directions exactly as far as I can tell. I've even tried copy/paste the examples given on this site and everything just shows up as a different task.
For example, I e-mailed the following with "take out the trash" as my subject. "Take out the Trash" didn't show up but all the following showed up as tasks and everything below the dashes was ignored. What should I do to correct?

Priority: 1
Due: Monday at 8pm
Repeat: Every Week
Estimate: 15 min
Tags: errand
---
This is a heading for the first note.

This is the first note's content.
---
This is a heading for the second note.

This is the second note's content.
Posted at 2:43am on February 12, 2012
brendan says:
Hi lisa.boggs,
Would you be able to contact us via email so we can take a closer look with you?

If the problem only appears when you enter task properties or notes into the body of the message, it's possible that the issue may be related to an automatic signature. If possible, please email us a copy of one of these messages, including any signatures or footers included in the message.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.