Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

using siri to add to list, for "no time" reminder - any tips

genaromanow says:
I want to add something to todo list in RTM. However, I don't have a due/completed time, I just want it on the list.

Any tips
Posted at 8:27pm on November 12, 2011
karat0007 says:
When Siri asks for a time, I just say "no time" and she creates the task with no due date.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Thanks, karat0007! Great tip.
Posted 12 years ago
rcamner says:
What I would like to be able to do, but haven't figure out a way to make Siri/RTM do this, is to have a due DATE but no due TIME on the due date.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi rcamner,
It doesn't appear that it's possible to assign a due date but no due time via Siri right now, sorry.

We'll be keeping an eye on Siri's capabilities to see what task properties we can set in the future.
Posted 12 years ago
bachattack says:
I'm hoping for the same thing as rcamner, hopefully this can get fixed soon.
Posted 12 years ago
jhollington says:
Another tip is that you can add something to Siri using the verb "Remember" instead of "Remind me" if you want it added without a due date/time.

So "Remember to Buy Milk" will add a no-date/no-time reminder, without prompting you for additional information. "Remind me to Buy Milk" will ask for a due date and time (you can still say "No time" but that's an extra step).
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.