Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminder happening at wrong time

(closed account) says:
For the last week or 2 my Reminders, tho set to happen the day of and the day before at 10am, come through at 5am! It's not for all my tasks either, it seems random. I have never set a reminder on an individual task for 5am; I'm still sound asleep at that time ... well I was until RTM started mooing at me.

Any idea why this is happening?

Using: Apple iPhone 3GS w/iOS 5
Posted at 1:40pm on November 10, 2011
brendan says:
Hi gimped,
Would you be able to contact us via email so we can take a closer look at this with you? Specifically, can you send us some details on the tasks that showing up at 5:00am and the ones that are not?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
janecek says:
The same is happening to me. Trying to reset the app. :(
Posted 12 years ago
janecek says:
Didn't help...
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi janecek,
Would you be able to contact us with details about some of the problematic tasks as well so we can take a look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
terence.busmire says:
Add me to the list... I have several tasks that recur daily, at 0800, 0700, and 0600. My reminders normally go off one hour ahead of time. Today, these fired off at all within the last 13 minutes (approximately 1620 local time).

Appreciate your attention to this.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi terence.busmire,
Would you be able to contact us as well with some details about these tasks?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
hurricanehernandez says:
me too, mine seem 12 hours off.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi hurricanehernandez,
If possible, please contact us as well with some details on these tasks. We'd love to take a closer look at what's going on.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.