Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Events are not visible in Google Calendar

daniele.alimenti says:
Hi!
I followed the instructions for adding my lists on Google Calendar but I don't know why events are not visible. Private adresses are enabled.
Thank you
Posted at 10:30am on October 26, 2011
brendan says:
Hi daniele.alimenti,
If you subscribed to the feed and didn't receive any errors, but the events are not visible on your calendar, would you be able to contact us so we can get some details from you?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
jchiar says:
I am having the same issue too. When i add the webcal url. It gets added but no events entriesshow up.
If i add to ical on my mac they do.
Thanks
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
jchiar,
As Brendan mentioned above, it'd be great if you could contact us so we can discuss some specifics and find out what's going on. Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
stanestane says:
Same problem here.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi stanestane,
If you could contact us as well, we'd love to take a closer look.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
losaro says:
+1 Do i have someting special to do ?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi losaro,
If you followed the instructions for subscribing to the iCalendar feed, there shouldn't be any additional steps you need to take.

Can you contact us as well so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
handust says:
I am having this problem as well. The added calendar shows up in "Other Calendars" just as it should, but no events from this list appear on the calendar. I've tried removing it and resubscribing several times but have not gotten it to work as of yet.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi handust,
We'd love to take a look at your iCalendar subscription as well. Can you contact us via email?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
m_hersee says:
Same problem here, can email you if you like?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi m_hersee,
That would be great. That will let us take a look at your individual iCalendar feed with you.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.