Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM on Iphone Gmail Calendar

chikajm says:
Hi everyone,

I've been using RTM for a short while now and still getting used to it. love it so far.
My problem is that I can see my Tasks within my Gmail Calendar on the desktop computer but not on my iPhone gmail calendar.

On my iPhone gmail calendar I can see RTM highlighted everyday but when I click on this for a day on which I know I have tasks listed they don't show up.
It just says:

Tasks for 25/9
Sunday, September 25, 2011 12.00 AM
Monday, September 26, 2011 12.00 AM
Created by Remember the Milk

And thats it...
No tasks.
Can someone please help me understand how I get my daily tasks visible on my iphone gmail calendar.

Would the other option be to add RTM to my iCal on my iPhone? Do I do this through CalDAV? Can anyone help on that either?

Many thanks!
C.
Posted at 11:13am on September 25, 2011
brendan says:
Hi chikajm,
Would you be able to contact us so we can get some additional details on your situation? We'd love to take a closer look at this.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
joseph.pennington says:
I have the same results on my iphone that chikajm has on his.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi joseph.pennington,
This event which is "Created by Remember the Milk" is the Daily Gadget. In the full browser version of Google Calendar, you'll see it displayed as the blue checkmark, while on the mobile version it's just shown as an all-day event on each day. However, you should be seeing the events from your iCalendar feeds on the mobile version as well.

Would you be able to contact us as well so we can take a look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
jfried01 says:
I have the same problem. Just got the new iphone and the tasks do not show up on the gmail calendar on the phone although they are fine in the browser version of Google Calendar.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jfried01,
Would you be able to contact us as well so we review this?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.