Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Format in Google Calendar

(closed account) says:
Hi all,

I followed the instructions for adding my iCalendar Events to Google Calendar, and what I've ended up with is a blue check mark for each day that lets me see and interact with my tasks. Great, but I had thought the format would be more like what I see on my iPhone, where the tasks are listed inline as events. Am I seeing the right thing?

Thanks,
- Steve
Posted at 3:15pm on September 23, 2011
brendan says:
Hi Steve,
It sounds like you installed our Google Calendar Daily Gadget rather than subscribing to the iCalendar feed. You're correct that when you subscribe to the iCalendar feed, the tasks are shown on your calendar, just as if you had added the events yourself.

You can find the instructions for subscribing to the iCalendar feed in Google Calendar here.

If you'd like some additional information about the Daily Gadget, you can find that here.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi Brenden,

Thank you! I had installed the Gadget months ago but was not using it. For some reason, it seems like it was "overriding" the iCalendar feed. I had to unsubscribe to the Gadget calendar and then subscribe to the iCalendar feed again. Now everything is displaying correctly.

- Steve
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.