Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Remove blue check mark from gCal

davidhagan says:
Please help! I think I have discontinued everything I can from RTM, but I cannot get rid of the RTM blue check mark in my google calendar. Can anyone help me? Thank you!
Posted at 9:49pm on July 12, 2011
coleman.shondra says:
To disable the check marks, but not remove RTM from your Google calendar:

a) On the left side of your calendar homepage is a listing of all the calendars you are subscribed to. Under "Other Calendars" you should see your Remember the Milk calendar. Click on the name of the calendar, not the drop down box that selects the color, and the calendar name should then gray out, disabling RTM.

OR

If you go to your Calendar Settings, which you can access through the link at the bottom of your calendar lists, or by clicking the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, you can disable (clear the checkbox next to your RTM calendar) or to remove (click on the Unsuscribe link to the far right).

Hope this helps.

Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Thanks coleman.shondra!

That's correct, the blue checkmarks are caused by a calendar called "Remember the Milk". Unsubscribing from this calendar will remove the checkmarks from your calendar.
Posted 12 years ago
davidhagan says:
Ok. I unsubscribed from the RTM calendar some time ago and it did not remove the check marks. There is no RTM calendar in any of my calendar settings, but the check marks are still there. Any other thoughts on this? Thank you for trying to help.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
davidhagan,
In that case, would you be able to contact us so we can get more details on this? We'd love to take a look and see what might be going on.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.