Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Emailed tasks that only have a due date--I do not put a due time--automatically assigned 8:11pm due time

lawsonc says:
First, sorry if this is a repost...the Search doesn't seem to be working right now (at all).

Like I mention in the subject, I typically email tasks to RTM that have a date the task must be finished but not a "due time." When these emailed tasks show up in my task list, though, they are automatically assigned a due time of 8:11pm. I do not want the task to have a due time...is there a way to disable this in settings (didn't see one)? If not, is there something I'm not doing w/ the email format that would address this?

Thanks for the help!
Posted at 9:06pm on July 12, 2011
brendan says:
Would you be able to contact us so we can take a closer look at this? It may help to get an example of one of the emails you're sending so we can get some additional details.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
lawsonc says:
I just finished submitting. I did notice that, at least in my case, I did NOT have the 8:11pm due time automatically assigned when I formatted the due date like "7/13/2011" instead of "July 13, 2011". I mentioned this in the submission, but I thought I'd post this point in case the info. benefits anyone else.

Thanks again.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
lawsonc,
I saw your support request in our system and I've responded via email.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.