Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminders do not come

anatoliy.dream says:
Problems with reminders. I added a reminder on Gmail, Skype, Phone, ICQ, but I receive a reminder only on Gmail.
(I added a user rtmremind in Skype, and I have it added. I also added a 304 618 909 ICQ)

After that, I created another rtmilk-account, and did the same thing. But the reminders come only on Gmail.
Posted at 12:15pm on July 9, 2011
brendan says:
Would you be able to contact us so we can get some additional details on this situation?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have problems with the reminders too. I was receiving them but after just a modification of the settings I lost them.

I have set to receive at 8pm every day and with those with due time 2 hours before. I want to receive the on Skype (that is a new setting), Mobile SMS (not receiving, maybe because the carrier) and on iPad and iPhone which was fine until now.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi julen,
Would you be able to contact us via email as well? We'd love to take a closer look at your reminder situation.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi there, skype reminders worked for about a day, then stopped arriving, and now rtmremind is showing as a contact that has not shared their details. Is there anything special to do here?

Cheers
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi vrooke,
I've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes in the meantime.
Posted 12 years ago
jpetro says:
I'm having the same problem, does it have to do iOS 5?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jpetro,
If you're not seeing reminders issued via Push Notifications on your iOS device, this may be a separate issue. Would you be able to contact us so we can get some additional details?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
jpetro says:
Hey Brendan
i tried contacting you last week. Any luck with a solution?
thanks
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jpetro,
We received your message and sent a response via email. If you'd like me to re-send the response, please let me know.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
jpetro says:
If you don't mind, I didn't see it in my inbox or spam.
Thanks
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jpetro,
I've re-sent this message. Please get in touch and let me know if you don't receive it.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks guys, Skype reminders sprung into life yesterday.

Cheers
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.