Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

resize the gmail widget

fvillemin says:
Hi,
i've just installed RTM and i think i will love it
but i'm using the Gmail widget and i can't change the height.. It takes too much space on my left column
is it possible to resize it ?

thanks
Posted at 6:40pm on July 1, 2011
brendan says:
Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to resize the Gmail Gadget. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Posted 12 years ago
tjasper says:
I'd like to see more column width. Could this be made customisable?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Sorry, but at this time, it's not possible to adjust the width of the gadget, either.

If you haven't already, you may also want to browse the Gmail Gadget section of our Ideas forum and vote for any features you'd like to see in the future.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
tjasper says:
Sorry I meant the add-in. ie. the chrome extension. Can that be modified?
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Good news...if you're using Android, and have an alternate "home preferences" app loaded (specifically GO Launcher EX, which is what I'm referencing), it is possible to resize the RTM widget (height and width). In fact, you can resize just about any widget.

It worked great for me, hope you find it useful.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
tjasper,

Unfortunately it's not currently possible to modify the size of the Gmail Browser Add-on either.

This suggestion has also been posted in our Ideas forum along with some comments from other users that you may find useful.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.