Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendars widget

dougielawson says:
It looks like the new "improved" Google Calendars have broken the RTM widget. Are you going to create a new version to work with the new user interface?
Posted at 9:57am on June 30, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dougielawson,
Both the daily and sidebar gadgets should continue to work in Google Calendar's new interface.

If you're having any problems, it may help to clear your cache or to remove and re-add the gadget.

If you have any further problems, please contact us so we can discuss some more specifics.

Hope this helps!
Posted 12 years ago
haruca says:
I have the same problem.
I can see the sidebar gadget as usual, but cannot use pull-down menus.
I have already tried to clear my cache, remove and re-add the gadget, but still have the same trouble.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
haruca,
If you haven't done so already, please contact us so we can take a closer look at this situation.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
evanpk says:
Mine works fine still, but its hideous enough to no longer want to use the widget with the new google layout unfortunately
Posted 12 years ago
giovanni.caffarelli says:
just downloaded. nowhow do i download g calendar and link it with rtm in order to have one single wiev in gmail?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi giovanni.caffarelli,
Once you've installed the Daily Gadget or the Sidebar Gadget, access Google Calendar via the URL in your browser as you normally would. There is no need to link the accounts. If necessary, the gadget will ask you to enter your username and password to display your tasks.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
cek1227 says:
Works exactly the same as it always has for me, FWIW.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.