Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Outlook resets due date time

nsxstorm says:
I'm currently in the trial period for RTM MilkSync and I have both the Outlook plugin and the Android client installed. I'm very happy with almost everything. Here is an observation I have that I can hopefully change/fix:

First of all, I create a task in RTM's web interface and assign both a due date and a due time. That task will correctly synchronize to Outlook. Of course, the due time does not show up in Outlook but the date does. That's okay. However, when I go back to the web interface and refresh the list/view with that task in it, I see that the task now has a due time of 12am (the due date is correct).

I don't have a big problem with the due time not showing up in Outlook but for Outlook to reset the time to 12am is problematic. My Android client has been getting reminders at 12am, which isn't very helpful!

Is this behavior by design? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks!
Posted at 1:28pm on April 14, 2011
brendan says:
I've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.