Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sync hanging at 25% also...

jmr1 says:
I'm having the same problem as sue.sparkes. The sync just hangs at 25% (for hours). The difference is that I've never been able to sync. The log report seems to indicate a network error/server time out error.

Questions... Does Milksync attempt to send all completed tasks in Outlook to RTM? Is there a limit to how many completed tasks MilkSync can send from Outlook to RTM before the server starts to choke?

I ask because I have literally thousands of completed tasks in my Outlook (that I certainly do not need synced), but maybe this is the source of the problem?
Posted at 6:03pm on March 16, 2011
brendan says:
Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already? We'll need to get more information so we can take a closer look.

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.