Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM not showing up in GMail

ppine7 says:
Hi,
I have Firefox 3.6.15, and have aded the RTM add-on and restarted the browser - still, no RTM window is showing up in GMail.
Any ideas?

thanks!
Marina
Posted at 3:28pm on March 8, 2011
brendan says:
It's possible that you are using an unsupported version of Gmail. This page describes how to check to see if this is the case.

Hope that helps!
Posted 13 years ago
johklab says:
try
1. restarting the browser
2. closing all the open windows and clearing the cache
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
Thanks johklab! That's correct. If support for your version of Gmail was recently added, you may need to clear your cache and restart your browser if reloading Gmail doesn't fix it.
Posted 13 years ago
ppine7 says:
I checked the GMail version in the Tasks tab:
Gmail version:

You are currently using Gmail version "19984805".
This version is supported by Remember The Milk for Gmail.

Still, I don't see RTM window at all...

Also, for some reason, I see *two* 'Tasks' tabs when I go to my GMail settings - is it Ok?
Posted 13 years ago
ppine7 says:
One more update: after I cleared out the cache and restarted my browser, the RTM Tasks window did show up - it says that I am not currently logged into RTM and shows the link to login. However, the link is not clickable - it is displayed as a normal blue URL but when I mouse-over it it does not allow me to click. Neither does the 'Refresh' link either...
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
ppine7,
Would it be possible to submit a Gmail issue report via our support system so we can get more details on this?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
tjmurphy66 says:
Hi,
I just had the tasks window disappear on me. The fix for me was to change the GMail settings to English (US) as it was showing English (UK). Strange thing is it was working last week on the PC and I didn't deliberately change the language settings anywhere.

Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
tjmurphy66,
That is strange. However, it's correct that the Gmail Add-on only supports US English versions of Gmail.

Hope that helps!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.