Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM just deleted all my Tasks in Outlook

kolbinsky says:
This Sync program has serious issues. I live by my Task list in Outlook and the Sync just deleted over half my tasks. It was operating fine for 2 months and then presto.... total collapse. RTM is out and I am livid. I have no way to recover my tasks and I cannot even uninstall it from my computer. The sync program refuses to uninstall from my PC. I thought this program is awesome... but my day is shot and I have no idea how to recover all my notes and tasks; it is now the worst thing I ever started to use. What a headache!!!!!!
Posted at 10:08am on March 2, 2011
brendan says:
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with MilkSync.

Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

We would be happy to investigate the issue further.

Thanks.
Posted 13 years ago
gregory.stewart says:
I had the same issue as well. luckily for me I had my Outlook configured to not empty the Deleted items folder. I was able to recover most of my tasks from there. It was horrifying to see my Task list being deleted right before my eyes! I've since uninstalled, even thought I had paid for a "Pro" account. I do not trust using this software, even though I was at first excited about it with the integration of WinMilk Task Manager. I'm still searching for a solution!!
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
gregory,
Sorry to hear that. We'd be happy to help get MilkSync working for you if you submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system. That way we can get more details on your situation and see what's going on.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.