Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

consistently duplicated

franla1917 says:
I have a sync from two computers It appears that this is officially supported even up to 3 computers.

However, I am finding that there is persistent duplication of tasks and taks with notes in Outlook.

Is there a way to fix this? Ideal setting? I have auto, 2-way set on both computers.
Posted at 9:59pm on February 5, 2011
franla1917 says:
Now I have data that is in outlook and not showing up on RTM. Is it possible to have just impossibly corrupted data. This all seemed to be working great for a couple weeks and now it is either corrupted or completely unreliable.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
is there any solution for this topic? i have the same problem.

all the task duplicated for 4 times. and the synch hangs an 81%. also my outlook is very slow!

thanks...
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
jensm999,
Would you be able to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system as well so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.