Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync for Windows halts asking for my Outlook profile

(closed account) says:
Whenever MilkSync for Windows 1.0.12 starts syncing and Outlook is not running, it pops up a dialog asking me to select my Outlook profile. The frustrating thing is that I have only one profile. Also, there's a checkbox labeled "Set as default profile," but that doesn't stay checked between sync sessions.

Anyone run into this before?
Posted at 1:29am on January 21, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
jim.groves,
I've added this to our list to investigate; sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
I do have the same issue, just so that I have multiple profiles and hence I have to select a profile whenever I start Outlook. I also realised that setting the default profile only work in system settings, not throught the options while starting Outlook.

However, I wanted to suggest something slightly different: I think RTM should pause "Automatic Sync" when Outlook isn't up and running.
Posted 13 years ago
t.gyalay says:
This same problem occurs with Google Calendar Sync
Posted 13 years ago
bela.orosz says:
Hello!

The same issue to me. I have only one Outlook profile - set to default - but milksync wants me to select a profile when syncing starts.

Regards, Bela
Posted 13 years ago
juergen_x says:
I do have the same Problem. I am verry angry about RTM. I have 1.0.14

thx

Jürgen
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
juergen_x,
If you're still experiencing trouble with this issue with 1.0.14, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system so we can get more details?

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.