Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Import list of tasks by email does not work

(closed account) says:
I have followed the instructions in this article to format an email with a list of tasks:
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/sending/importemail.rtm

But no matter how many times I try, I always just end up with a single task in my Inbox, where the task name is the subject from my email and the body of my email is in the notes field. That's exactly *not* what the support article says should happen..

Has anyone else seen this problem?
Posted at 2:53pm on January 5, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Would it be possible to submit an Emailing Tasks issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
loricaruso says:
I have experienced the same issue. I'll submit one as andrewski suggests.
Posted 13 years ago
loricaruso says:
Oh! There's a different email address for sending in a single task than for sending in multiple tasks! I skipped over that part of the instructions because I thought it was just telling me how to figure out what my email address was!
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks for the help. I saw that there is an FAQ for my issue, and I realized that I was not adding "+import" to the email address as I should be.

Thanks again!
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Glad that worked for both of you! :)
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.