Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget - Display more than one week

justin534 says:
Is it possible to display all my tasks with the google calendar sidebar gadget...or be able to set a time interval for which tasks it will display? For example display all tasks 52 weeks out, etc. I think right now it only seems to display tasks that are one week out.

Thanks.
Posted at 6:17am on January 4, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi justin534,
It's not currently possible to change the displayed tasks in the gadget; sorry for the inconvenience.

And thanks for the feedback!
Posted 13 years ago
justin534 says:
Is this something on or that can be added to the current development roadmap? I currently have my browser automatically open up to google calendar, so I can see everything I have to do at a glance. However, it is limiting to have to open gmail or log into Remember the Milk separately to see all my tasks at a glance.

Basically it would be enormously helpful if the RTM side panel for GMail (which does show tasks beyond one week could be replicated for Google Calendar, and iGoogle as well.

I also have a request for a RTM google desktop gadget, and am curious if that is being worked on at all.

Also, I just wanted to thank you guys for creating such a great product - it has been enormously helpful for me. I'm a college student with a lot on my plate right now, not just school, when I can scrape together a bit more cash I intend to purchase the Pro version to support you guys. Community interaction from developers goes a long way in my book.

Also, are you guys able to generate any revenue off the free service?
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi justin534,
Thanks for your support and continued feedback!

We don't have any announcements at this time; sorry. (Also, if you haven't before, you may want to read our FAQ on future features and development.)

Regarding seeing your tasks on your calendar, you may wish to use iCalendar to view your tasks in Google Calendar; this would show all dated tasks in the list you choose to view, so it may work better for your uses.

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
justin534 says:
Thank you for directing me the FAQ.

In that case I would just like to encourage any users reading this thread that if you agree these features would be useful and are important please add your support below.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.