Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

shared lists don't email everyone reminders

richard.davey says:
Hi,

I run a shared list of tasks that everyone in my workgroup use. It appears as if not everybody receives email reminders of everything in that list?

Shouldn't we receive an email, each, of our daily tasks - regardless of who put them up there?

Posted at 3:01pm on December 22, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
richard.davey,
Reminders for shared tasks are only sent for the account that most recently updated the task; you can force reminders for tasks created by others to be sent to your account only if edit the task afterward.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted 13 years ago
derekh4 says:
So just to confirm, given that person A and person B have a shared list. If person A adds a task and then person B goes in and modifies that task then person A won't get any reminder?

If this is the case how does person A know that person B just nullified reminders for that task?

So is there any plan to fix the issue of reminders not working for shared lists?
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
derekh4,
Yes, that scenario is correct; sorry for the inconvenience.

This is on our list to investigate.
Posted 13 years ago
drsgulati says:
Could you please notify me when this feature is implemented
Posted 13 years ago
brendan says:
drsgulati,

Sorry, we're not able to notify individual users of new features, but keep an eye on our blog for announcements of new features.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.