Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can I run MilkSync and Android App simultaneously ?

johenkel says:
I just found MilkSync and was going to install it.

It has a lot of warnings : do not use it together with Blackberry of Windows Mobile and so on.

What about the Android app ? I got that one.
Can I still use it and install MilkSync for Outlook and everything still works ?

johenkel
Posted at 1:41pm on December 3, 2010
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi johenkel,

Yes, MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook and the Android app together are absolutely fine.

(The warning only applies to the other MilkSyncs.)

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
mgroth says:
Unfortunately it is not working for me.

I have the android app on my htc (which works great!), but the milksync for Outlook does not work. When I installed it for the first time everything seemed to workt.

But then I had duplicated tasks and then MilkSync would not open at all. I received an error message saying something like "MilkSync is not working".

I de- and reinstalled. Again it worked when running for the first time, then stop working when I started Outook the next day.

I would really love for this to work since this was the reason I signed up for the pro plan.

Thanks,
mgroth
Posted 13 years ago
mgroth says:
I think I found the problem - MilkSync does not work with Exchange. That's too bad!
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
mgroth,
MilkSync should work with Outlook, no matter whether it's connected to an Exchange server or not.

Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.