Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Persistent error: MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES (msncon.dll)

dullingwine says:
Hello
I've never been able to sync with milksync! I've enclosed the error that is continuously thrown and logged to the milk sync log. Has anyone seen/solved?
Thanks for any help
DullingWine

21/11/2010 10:49:25 [MilkSync] [ERROR] Exception ocurred while saving outlook task
Exception: Error in IMAPISession::OpenMsgStore: MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES
ulVersion: 0
Error: An unexpected error has occurred.
MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured.
Component: MAPI 1
ulLowLevelError: 0
ulContext: 1029
Source: Redemption.RDOSession
Stack trace:
at Interop.Redemption.IRDOSession.GetDefaultFolder(rdoDefaultFolders FolderType)
at RTM.Outlook.Service.OutlookService.CreateTask()
at RTM.Outlook.Service.TaskSyncer.AddUpdateTaskToOutlook(Task task, ISyncContext context)
Posted at 3:57pm on November 21, 2010
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi DullingWine,

I apologise for the delay -- this issue should now be resolved as of version 1.0.11.

If you encounter any further issues, please let us know. Thanks! :)
Posted 13 years ago
santoshrane says:
Hi i just upgraded to PRO and i am unable to sync my outlook tasks to RTM. It just sync tasks at random. some of them do and some dont.

If i create a new task then it takes. But ideally i will have to create all my tasks again. This is not how it suppose to work right?

Also i get the above stated error everytime it tries to sync. I ahev treid reinstallin the app also but no luck.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
santoshrane,
Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.