Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync for Outlook won't Install

nullh says:
Hi all,

I'm attempting to try out MilkSync for Outlook before biting the bullet and upgrading to pro, but I've run into a problem. Whenever I run the installation .exe file downloaded from this site nothing happens. I can't seem to see any processes that it starts either.

I'm running Windows XP SP3 x32-bit and Outlook 2003, which all seem to be supported.

Any advice?
Posted at 4:21pm on November 19, 2010
huskybuffalo says:
I have exactly the same problem. I run XP, 32 bit, and Outlook 2010. The download worked fine, with a MilkSyncSetup-1.0.11.exe file to my download folder of 7,042,018 bytes. I have double clicked in my file managers and nothing happens. I cannot find a program or process running as a result.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Posted 13 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi nullh and huskybuffalo,

Hmm, that sounds unusual!

We'd love to check into this further and figure out what's going on -- could you please submit an issue report if you haven't already?

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
inga.bruce says:
I had a problem, but thanks to HuskyBuffalo, realised that I had an incomplete file download, so I downloaded it again and it was 7,168,120 bytes. it now installs ok.

Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.