Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

outlook sync not working

rod.ort says:
I set up outlook sync for my tasks but the category I set up does not sync. The new stuff seems to sync but the existing stuff does not
Posted at 2:50pm on November 10, 2010
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rod.ort,

I apologise for the delay -- could you please submit an issue report if you haven't done so already? We'd love to investigate this further.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
mgoneill says:
Was there a resolution for this? I have the same issue (already submitted a report). Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
benjamin.png says:
Same here. No resolution yet.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
benjamin.png,
We responded to your issue report a week ago; I've just resent my response.

mgoneill,
We'll be in touch as soon as we can!
Posted 13 years ago
adriennefritze says:
Would the RTM folks please repost your report to customers here so those of us with similar issues can see what the solutions are? If we can find a solution here rather than submitting reports similar to those to which you've already responded it'll be more efficient for us all.

Thanks for your consideration.

A.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
adriennefritze,
It's not possible for us to repost solutions here, as a variety of factors can contribute to and/or solve this problem. That said, we can offer a personalized, specific, and prompt reply to each issue report so that we can get you to a solution (and identify any issues on our end that we can correct for all users).
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.