Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Not all tasks show in Gmail gadget - even in All Lists!

(closed account) says:
Hi,

Any tasks with due dates other than today are not visible in any list in the Gmail sidebar gadget. My only work around is to never use due dates. That seems a little limiting. I won't be paying $25/yr with such a gaping hole. I'll file a report right now for what it's worth. Your core product seems pretty good otherwise.

Thanks,
David
Posted at 8:40pm on November 4, 2010
(closed account) says:
Clarification: I was refering to the Gmail Labs gadget, not the calendar sidebar. But, come to think of it, the error was occuring in both.

Thanks again,
David
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
dcw,
I don't see your report yet; if you already filed it, can you reply with the ticket ID? Once we have the ticket, we'll be in touch by email as soon as we can to discuss this.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
#098295911GD
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Just noticed same issue in a webapp widget on my Ubuntu desktop. Could be a flaw in your API? Thanks.
Posted 13 years ago
Hi dcw,
I see your post now, and wrote you back. The gadget only shows tasks within the next two weeks; sorry.

Regarding the webapp widget, I'm not sure what you're seeing; could you send me a screenshot by email?
Posted 13 years ago
shanon.love09 says:
I can't get it to show anything but today and cannot find any tasks in any other lists. I have tried to list all tasks, but that does not work. I have tasks due in the next couple of weeks, but they do not show up on the gadget. They will show up in gmail add on, but the font only shows up if I scroll over the task.
Posted 13 years ago
shanon.love09,
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Gmail issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.