Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Emailed task creation changed?

nick.gibbons says:
Hi there, I've been successfully forwarding birthday notifications sent by my Google calendar to my RTM inbox which then creates a single task with the correct details. This was working for me most of this year. Now when the notification email hits RTM it's converted into many tasks each representing a single line of the HTML email. I'm not sure if this is due to a change at the Google end in the formatting of the notification email or in the way that RTM handles emailed tasks.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
Posted at 8:42am on October 8, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an Emailing Tasks issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.