Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail forwarding issue

simon.boardman says:
Hi I'm trying to sort out my email forwarding to send a task to RTM.

I've set up my RTM import address as a forwarding address in Gmail and then set up a filter to automatically forward certain received emails to my inbox. I've also got a canned response that would automatically set up the task appropriately.

However it's not working! It just gets sent to the inbox with a note rather than the task name I want it to be.

Here's a sample of the an email:

Task:
Due:Today 2000
Priority:3
List:Personal
Tags:reading
URL:

---

- Hide quoted text -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 3 September 2010 20:13
Subject: A note for later: URL name
To: myemail

source: URL
selection=912532875
September 3, 2010, 12:13 pm

And I get a task entitled "A Note for later:" in my inbox with no tags, no priority (but the note bit works!)

Can anyone help?

SB
Posted at 10:11pm on September 3, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an Emailing Tasks issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
simon.boardman says:
Hokay thanks for that, I shall sort that out.

SB
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.