Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gadget is only showing one day in the future

tamar says:
The screenshot for the Gadget on this page (http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/gadget/) shows tasks for October 31, Nov 1, Nov 2, Nov 3, etc.

My Gadget is installed and I don't really see anything besides September 7. I have items for much later (Sept 9, 10, etc.) but none of them show.

Is this intentional? I'm trying the Gadget instead of RTM for Gmail (the plugin/extension) because I want to try Rapportive on the right-hand sidebar, and RTM for Gmail shows every single task. I want the same behavior on my RTM Gadget.

Can this be done? There are no Settings I can change to make that happen. Meanwhile, my RTM list is pretty bare on the gadget right now :(
Posted at 2:50am on September 3, 2010
tamar says:
btw, I suspect it has something to do with it being 1 week in the future. I think that should be a setting I can enable since I want to see my entire RTM list, even if it's that far in the future.

How can we make that happen?
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Yes, the gadget currently only shows tasks due within the next week; sorry for any inconvenience.

And thanks for your feedback!
Posted 13 years ago
tamar says:
Cool, you know my request. ;)

I hope you do fix the gadget instead... since RTM for Gmail is still broken for me for about 6 months now as you know. :( This would be easier anyhow!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.